ISTA standard Motor Transport Simulated Vibration Tester Simulation Shake Table
1. Introduction: The transportation vibration tester is based on the United States and European transport standards, and with reference to the United States similar equipment improved manufacturing.
The eccentric shaft is used to generate an elliptical motion trajectory in rotation to simulate the vibration and collision of goods generated during transportation of a car or a ship. The test platform is fixed on the eccentric bearing. When the eccentric bearing rotates, the entire plane of the test platform will have an elliptical up and down motion. Adjusting the eccentric shaft with the rotation speed is equivalent to adjusting the driving speed of the car or the ship.
2. Standard: This machine is suitable for toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, ceramics, packaging and other products for simulation transport testing, conformance to EN, ANSI, UL, ASTM, ISTA US, European, international transport standards.
3. Product features: Digital meter shows vibration frequency Synchronous squelch belt drive with extremely low noise The sample is clamped by rail, which is easy to operate and safe. The base of the machine is equipped with heavy-duty channel steel with vibration-damping rubber pad. It is easy to install and runs smoothly. DC motor speed regulation, stable operation and strong load capacity Rotary vibration (commonly known as horse racing), in line with European and American transportation standards。
Design standards: ASTM, ISTA
1. ISTA test standard is the American Transportation Association standard2. ASTM test standards are American Materials Association standards
Two standard requirements:
1. Amplitude is 25.4mm (1 inch, fixed)2. Frequency 1.5-5Hz (or 100-300 r / min adjustable)
3. The test basis is: T = 14200 / CPM (based on the total number of vibration is 14200 times)
ISTA standard Motor Transport Simulated vibration tester simulation shake table
Effective Area WxD (mm)
External Dimension WxHxD (mm)
Rotating Speed (RPM)
25.4mm(1inch), (Accord ASTM.IEC transport standard)
Time Setting (Approx.)
Mode of Vibration