Programmable Touch Screen Control Salt Spray Fog Test Chamber is an accelerated corrosion test that produces a corrosive attack to the coated samples in order to predict its suitability in use as a protective finish. The appearance of corrosion products (oxides) is evaluated after a period of time. Test duration depends on the corrosion resistance of the coating; the more corrosion resistant the coating is, the longer the period in testing without showing signs of corrosion. Different coatings have different behaviour in salt spray test and consequently, test duration will differ from one type of coating to another.
Salt Spray Fog Testing Chamber Features:
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ± 0.1º C
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%; PH of the water: 6.5-7.2 (Liquid)
Customer Visiti ASLI Salt Spray Test Chamber
Please feel free to contact me if any needs about Programmable Touch Screen Control Salt Spray Fog Test Chamber.